Here is a fun meme that Jennifer tagged me for. I haven't done one since I have been back blogging, so here goes.
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. My first paid job was at age 10 when I was cast in a Mel Gibson movie-"The River" - that was filmed near my home in East Tennessee.
2. Youth ministry intern
3. Residence Director in college housing
4. College coach and professor
4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. The Princess Bride!!
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Facing the Giants
4 Places I've Lived:
1. Louisville, Kentucky
2. Knoxville, Tennessee
3. Athens, Tennessee
4. Kingsport, Tennessee
4 TV Shows I Watch:
3. Little House on the Prairie (every Friday night on DVD with the kids)
4. Planet Earth from Discovery Channel (every Saturday on DVD)
4 Places I've Been:
1. New York multiple times - love that city
2. Jamaica on a mission trip--no resorts!
3. Out West
4. Through New England
4. Cities in Europe (that I would love to visit):
Paris, Rome, Venice, London
4 People who e-mail Me Regularly:
4. Best friend, Crystal
4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1. I like home--so pretty content to stay where I am
2. Beach--love the ocean!
3. On a mission trip to a country I have never visited
4. On a cross-country trip out west with my family
4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
1. Reaching my weight loss goal
2. Going on an anniversary trip with hubby
3. Homeschooling again
4. Finishing getting our house renovated
4 People to Tag:Feel free to ignore the tag if you've done it or if you don't want to do it:
Anyone in my sidebar! Let me know so I can come and visit.