Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Lion King


I have had a weekend, jam-packed with activity. My dad came to visit, so he had the kids all day Saturday--doing whatever they wanted, of course. He says that's his job as Papaw. My husband used the free time to work on our house, and I was able to spend the day shopping. I haven't had a day to myself like that in a while. Such fun!

Then after church on Sunday, we all headed to Nashville to see "The Lion King," a traveling Broadway production. It was amazing! I've seen quite a few Broadway plays in New York, but never one quite like this one. I can't even begin to describe the incredible creativity that went into this production! If you ever have the chance to see it, don't pass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see "The Lion King". What a fun weekend.

Kimber said...

How fun :)